Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sick Pullskies

Okay... so I did splurge the other day and bought this pack of 2011 Topps Marquee baseball.  I only got a mini box and for those of you who don't know about this product its only one pack per mini box with 5 cards a pack and a garaunteed hit.

I know some people didn't like this stuff very much and prices tanked a little in Beckett recently, but i've gotten a few nice cards and think its worth the gamble.

The hit I pulled was serial numbered 6/10 Titanic Threads of Hall of Famer Fergie Jenkins.  For those of you who don't know about Fergie he just happens to be the greatest Canadian hurler ever!

This card is SICK!  A huge jumbo swatch of a jersey from early in his career when he was with the Chicago Cubs.  What makes this card so sick is the swatch is actually a repair job from back in the days when ball players didn't get a new uniform every week.  Check out the pics below and let me know if you think its as sick as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment