Sunday, March 10, 2013

2013 Topps Heritage Box Break!

Yeah... I know what I said.

"But Woogie... I thought you weren't going to buy cards till your collection was inventoried!"

You know damn well I'm not even close to finished with that.

I'm weak... what can I say?

So I did some projects around the house and like the good dog that I am... err... I meant boy that I am... my wife let me get a box of 2013 Topps Heritage.

I did very well in my humble opinion. 

ANYTHING IS UP FOR TRADE.  Check it out!

I pulled 2 Image Swap Variations of 2 SUPERSTARS!


 
These cards fall 1 out of 26 packs.
 
I also pulled 2 Venezuelan cards. 
 

 
These cards fall 1 out of every 47 packs!
 
Lastly I managed to pull this Color Swap variation!
 
 
Chase Headley Color Swap.
 
These cards fall 1 out of every 155 packs!
 
I also got a Brandon Morrow Heritage Chrome card numbered 64/564
 
 
This cards falls 1 out of every 42 packs!
 
I also pulled a Dee Gordon Clubhouse Collection Jersey
 
 
Now not all of these came from the same box.  I happened to pick up 5 packs first to see if I liked it and I pulled one of the Venezuelan cards and the Pujols Image Swap.  So in all I picked up 29 total packs.  Some very excellent pulls for the number of packs purchased!
 
I also have a few inserts from each category.  If you're trying to make a complete set reach out to me and I'll let you know what I've got!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Now back to inventory...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested in that Albert Pujols and Jon Jay just send me a email at carwilecards@yahoo.com and I will see what I can trade you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. i just broke a box of this years Heritage and i like it very much.
    http://baseballcardsgermany.blogspot.de/2013/05/topps-heritage-2013-box-break.html

    ReplyDelete