Friday, June 2, 2017

Hey Fwiends... Shit got real



If you're reading this

THANK YOU

I had a great run writing on this blog and through it traded with people all over the country and was read by people all over the world.  In my little corner of the globe, I think that's pretty cool.

I had a son in the past year (he's almost 4 months now) and completed my work on framing and displaying my 3 sets.

2011 Topps Lineage set
2010 Topps 206 Mine Book relic set
and 2010 Topps National Chicle relic set

2010 Topps 206 Complete Set

2011 Topps Lineage 1975 Mini Relic Set (all 99 cards, but only 96 on display. The other 3 are in a envelope on the back of the frame)

2010 Topps National Chicle Relic set

I know this would have never been possible with out the support I gained through this blog.  They look great and I have to say my baseball card thirst is quenched.  I'm not particularly interested in going after any new sets and at this point I've seen the values fall so sharply on this stuff that I can afford to wait and come back in a few years to chase something else and save a few bucks that way.

I am however not entirely done with this blog.  I can't say goodbye. (unless blogger shuts me down... would they do that if I wasn't active for a few years?)

You can still visit me and my new quest.

G.I. Joe action figures.

Always a kid at heart and a nerd in real life... with a super hot wife and dope ass life.

Check me out at my new blog.


As always thanks for reading!

Feel free to drop me a message and best of luck to you all in what ever you are chasing!


1 comment:

  1. Love how you displayed your three sets. Absolutely beautiful! Have fun with your new blog. I'll be sure to check it out... although I'm more of a Star Wars action figure kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete