Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Indeed... A Happy New Year to you all!

I spent my day off today cleaning up and putting away all the Christmas decorations and my home is once again back to normal and in good order.

I had a good holiday and came up with some excellent additions to the collection!  Some with interesting tales to go along. 

I will soon be posting what I got this holiday and will either do one long post or a two parter.  I would have got cracking tonight, but my phone needs to be charged and I haven't taken any proper photos of what I have to display.

So you've got that to look forward to anyway.

I would like to discuss my New Years Resolution though...

As a collector that is.  (The real one is to lose weight... fat chance)

It is a task I've been dreading for a few years but with all the new product and future new product I am bound to get it has got to be done...

The Dreaded Inventory!

That's right... that damn card catalog is about 85% filled and I need to inventory it all.  I'm at least ahead of the curve in the fact that it is mostly separated by company, year, and set.  However, I haven't a clue for the most part of what I have.  Who knows... maybe I'll find some killer SP cards that I didn't even know I had.

Only one way to find out... and that's my resolution!

(so you can look forward to those posts as well... gripping, I know)

Until Next Time

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment