Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lineage Trade!

So it's been a while since I made any progress on Lineage cards other than the relic cards.  However I recently got a trade offer from someone I previously did business with and we were able to complete another nice trade!

I dealt out a few relics and an auto in exchange for several Platinum, Diamond, 75 minis, Cloth stickers, 3D, and even a Venezuelan. 

Normally I'd like to make this fun to read and inject some humor but it happens to be my very first afternoon alone with my little girl! (Momma is out shopping for a new dress since our girl is getting baptized tomorrow.)  So I'm trying to bust this out as quickly as possible while she is sleeping.  In fact I can actually hear her pooping as she sleeps looking like an angel! 

Check out the deal!

Gone but not forgotten are the following...

 
A pair of 2013 Topps Chasing History cards featuring a relic of David Ortiz and an auto of David Justice. A 2013 Topps Heritage Ian Kennedy relic to 99, 2012 Ubaldo Jimenez Mound Dominance relic to 50, and my duplicate 2011 Topps Lineage Pablo Sandoval auto
 
In return I got the following cards toward my quest to complete a master set of Topps Lineage!
 
Tulowitzki and Crawford Cloth Stickers, Kemp and Dunn Standees, and Wright, Adrian Gonzalez, and Teixeira 3D cards

 
9 75 mini cards (my favorite part of the set) including Holliday, Morrison, Koufax, Cruz, Snider, Munson, Ramirez, Sisler, and Walter Johnson.

 
An Adam Dunn Venezuela insert, 6 Diamond inserts including Dawson, Hellickson, Reyes, Gibson, Cano, and Morel.

 
and lastly 11 Platinum parallels including Dunn, Danks, Either, Montero, Fisk, Longoria, Schmidt, Belt, Morrison, Drabek, and Ford.
 
 
So 34 cards in exchange for 3 relics and 2 autos.
 
A deal that I think made both sides pretty happy.
 
I've still got a long way to go in a Master Set.
 
Message me if you can help!  After today my list should be current!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. can't find a link to your email...

    I would like to trade Lineage. I am collecting the 3D, Cloth Stickers (some players), Venezuelan, 2011 Rookies, and '75 minis (not the relics). I would like to track down a Cabrera box-topper 64 Giant (not relic or auto).

    I have these available:

    Diamond: 7, 17, 32, 56, 66, 92, 133, 136, 140, 149, 157

    Platinum: 20, 47, 74, 91, 108, 122, 147,

    3D: Heyward, Pence

    '75 Relics: C. Jones, E. Murray, Kershaw, Kinsler, F. Hernandez

    I would mostly like to trade like-for-like. I need a lot of the '75 minis. I plan to buy another box or two to build up trade stock sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! I’m not sure what you need so I’ll list all of the extra that I have of what you collect.
      First though…
      I need the following of what you have available...

      Diamond - 7, 32, 56, 92, 140, and 149
      Platinum - 20, 47, 74, 91, 108, and 147
      3D Heyward
      75 Relics - Chipper, Kershaw, and Felix Hernandez

      Here are my extra cards
      75 minis
      44, 69, 75, 90, 94, 96, 109, 130, 132, 141
      2011 Rookies
      1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17
      Venezuelan
      2, 6, 7, 14, 19
      Johnny Bench Cloth Sticker
      And 3D cards
      Posey, Pence, Utley, and Upton

      email me at nmalon2@yahoo.com to work out a deal! Thanks!

      Delete