Monday, June 3, 2013

Trade Winds A'blowin!

So I recently posted a new objective to collect the entire mini booklet relic set from 2010 Topps T206
 
For those of you who may have a fuzzy memory you can re-read that shizzz here.
 
 
My man Brad from Brad's Blog (plug: http://bradsphilliesblog.blogspot.com)
hit me up with an offer for one of the cards I needed in the set. 
 
Brad was initially looking for cards I'd already dealt, but have no fear, the catalog still had other fruits to bear! 
 
Check out what Brad pulled from my collection...
 
 
Ryan Howard 2009 Topps Tribute Dual Bat Relic to 99 and 2012 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Cliff Lee Jersey Relic.
 
In exchange Brad got my one card closer to completing the 2010 Topps 206 Mini Booklet set.  (for those keeping score that would be 2 out of 25)
 
Check it out!
 
 
Ramirez and Rollins Dual Relic
 
Awww yea!
 
And that ain't all folks...
 
Got another trade in the works... I'll post it soon!
 
Anyone else got any of the 206 Booklets they can deal??
 
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment