Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lineage Update. Help Wanted!

So with my most recent trade I can say with confidence I'm more than half way to my goal of getting every mini relic.  As far as the subsets and parallels for the base card, I've got a ton and they're organized and not going anywhere.  I'll hit card shows in the next dozen years to try and accomplish that task.

The mini relics I want to get done sooner then later.

Here is an updated list of what I need.

Let's get some trades rolling!  I've got some new stuff and old stuff I'm ready to part with to get the job done.  Hit me up!

GOLD LEVEL
These will be the hardest to find for sure.

Babe Ruth
Mickey Mantle
Sandy Koufax
Honus Wagner

Silver Level
These I assume are second tier cards and were tougher to pull

Andre Dawson
Bob Gibson
Cal Ripken Jr
Carlton Fisk
Duke Snider
Fergie Jenkins
Hank Aaron
Jim Palmer
John Smoltz
Johnny Bench
Johnny Mize
Mel Ott
Mike Schmidt
Ozzie Smith
Reggie Jackson
Stan Musial
Tony Perez
Whitey Ford
Willie McCovey

And the Bronze Level a mix of common stars and super stars

Adam Dunn
Alexie Rameriez
Andrew McCutchen (bat and jersey)
Carlos Gonzalez
Chipper Jones
Clay Buchholz
Clayton Kershaw
Dustin Pedroia
Edinson Volquez
Felix Hernandez
Grady Sizemore
Ike Davis (bat and jersey)
Jason Bay
Joey Votto
Johnny Cueto
Jose Bautista
Jose Reyes (bat and jersey)
Justin Upton
Justin Verlander
Kevin Youkilis
Miguel Cabrera
Nelson Cruz
Ryan Braun
Starlin Castro
Stephen Strausburg
Tim Lincecum
Yovani Gallardo

No comments:

Post a Comment